Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Peek-A-Boo Jungle {Avery Elle}

Hello lovelies,

Katie here with a little Peek-A-Boo Pals: Jungle inspiration to share with you today from Avery Elle's latest release. I love all the Peek-A-Boo Pals and I am just WILD about this latest addition.


For my card, I blended some Distress Ink around the edges of a panel of water color card stock and spattered it with an orange spray stain. I stamped, colored and die cut all the pals along with the banner and sentiment.

To set the scene, I die cut the Leafy Frames Elle-ments die from green card stock and tucked all the pals and the banner among the leafy fronds. I arranged the paws and hooves so that the Pals really look like they're playing Peek-A-Boo in the jungle setting.

Supplies

Thanks for stopping by! 
Katie

1 comment:

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!