Thursday, February 7, 2019

Avery Elle Spring 2019 Blog Hop!




Hello friends! 

I am so excited to be joining in all the fun with Avery Elle's Spring 2019 new product release and Blog Hop!  You should have arrived here from Melania's blog

I have a fun card to share with you today using the new Journey stamp set and coordinating Elle-ments die.  The Journey stamp set features this adorable car with trailing balloons, tree and sentiments perfect for so many occasions.  From birthdays to weddings to graduations and other accomplishments, Journey's got you covered! 


To make my card, I blended a watercolor panel with a bit of Distress Oxide ink in Tumbled Glass and Twisted Citron.  I stamped some of the stars from the set onto the grass for a little more interest.  Next, I added some die cuts using the Cityscapes Elle-ments set and the Wonky Scalloped Frame Elle-ments. 


I stamped the images with Avery Elle's New Moon dye ink and colored them with Copic markers. I adhered the images to the panel and stamped the "Celebrate" sentiment onto the sun shape. Such a fun stamp set and perfect for teens!  I'm going to tuck this one away for my daughter's 16th birthday, which is coming faster than I care to admit.  :)

Supplies
New Moon Dye Ink Pad

All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.  You can check them all out here

In celebration of the new release, Avery Elle is introducing a new special- orders over $75- before shipping and tax- will receive a free small zippered vinyl mesh bag!  Avery Elle is also giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner.  To enter to win just comment on this post and on the posts of the designers participating in today's hop.  There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter.  This giveaway is void where prohibited.  You have until midnight Sunday, February 10 to enter.  The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, February 11.  

Your next stop is Amy Kolling!
Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a great day and good luck!
Katie

23 comments:

  1. SWOONING Over the NEW Products and your SWEET Card!! LOVE the Pastel Colors!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun birthday card!!! I love that this set can be used for lots of different occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card. Great coloring.
    Would be fun for a wedding card.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very funny image seeing the car pulling the balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card! Love your pretty color combo! The Journey set is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! I love the colorful balloons :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card! Love the balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card! I was thinking weddings, but I like your idea for teens about to get their licenses. This stamp set is completely different from anything I currently have.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card! This is such a fun and versatile set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun Car to use for many special occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww!!! How cute!!! Adorable and funny card!!! Lovely colouring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Soft sweet color, loving the new Avery Elle product!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet and happy palette on this fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet card! I love the scalloped frame.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute birthday card design with the car and balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is a really cute card. Great new products.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love how you colored the car! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a gorgeous and fun card! Love the sweet, soft pastel colors!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute and
    full of fun!
    Fabulous colors.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!