Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Party Fox {Avery Elle}

Hello friends,

I'm on the Avery Elle blog this week with a card to share with you today featuring a pair of foxes and they're ready to party! 



I stamped the foxes and some of the party accessories with Versafine Onyx Black ink and embossed them with Clear Embossing powder. I colored the images with Copic markers and die cut the images using the coordinating Party Foxes Elle-ments dies.



I pulled out some older stamp sets and dies to create a background and sentiment for the Party Foxes. I die cut Aqua cardstock using the Chevron Mat Elle-ments die and adhered it to a white notecard.
I die cut white card stock with the Starburst Elle-ments die and added some Distress Oxide Ink in Mustard Seed. I affixed the foxes to the Starburst die cut and adhered it to the Chevron mat.  For the sentiment, I pulled out the Banner Bits stamp set and coordinating Elle-ments die. I stamped the banner outline and sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black ink and heat embossed the banner with Clear Embossing powder.


I hope this card and the Party Foxes make your day a little more festive and fun!  
Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

Supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!