Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Big Birthday Shaker Card + Video {Avery Elle}

Hello friends,

Katie here with a card and a video to share with you today featuring Avery Elle's Big Birthday Clear Stamps and the Focal Point Stripes Elle-ments die.


I used wire snips to separate the inner stripes of the Focal Point Stripes die from the outer rectangle and die cut a card panel using the stripes portion of the die to create a shaker window.  I stamped the sentiment at the top of the card and added lots of Avery Elle's Coarse Glitter and other shiny things to the shaker pocket.

A few yellow sequins transformed the stripes into birthday candles and a bit of Hemp Twine adds a finishing touch.


I hope you'll take a peek at my video to see how it all came together.   Don't forget to subscribe to Avery Elle's You Tube channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!