Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Sweetest Birthday Wishes {Avery Elle}

Hello friends,

I have the sweetest birthday card to share with you today featuring Avery Elle's Sweetest stamp set!


First I inked a panel of watercolor card stock and spritzed it with water.  Once dry, I stamped the sentiment from Sweetest stamp set in black ink and framed it with the Oval Burst Elle-ments die.


I stamped the two ice cream cone images onto white card stock, colored them with Copic markers, stamped the adorable expressions onto the ice cream, and die cut them with coordinating Sweetest Elle-ments dies. I adhered the cones to the card and added a few clear sequins as a finishing touch. 

Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!