Saturday, November 18, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags

Hello friends, 

We are getting closer to the holidays and things are definitely taking a festive turn around here.  The kids have written their Christmas wish lists and my favorite radio station made the switch to all holiday music!    


Tracey McNealy's 25 Days of Christmas Tags is a fabulous way to jump start my holiday crafting and I have a pair of fun shaker tags to share today featuring products from Avery Elle.


I stamped the sentiment and a few snowflakes onto the back panel of the shaker tags before filling with clear sequins and assembling them.  I stamped and colored the Snowmen images with Copic Markers and tied a bit of Midnight Hemp Twine at the top of each tag to finish them off. 



I think these tags turned out pretty cute and I can't wait to attach them to some special gifts this holiday season. 

Supplies: 

For more information about the 25 Days of Christmas Tags, check out Tracey's blog!

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie


18 comments:

  1. Oh Katie, these are just precious. Simply precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love shaker tags. Yours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tags! They have a sweet vintage feel to them. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute tags - love the snow people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little Frosty Friends are adorable, and your tags are beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling little shaker tags, Katie. Thanks for sharing.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute -- love the sweet expression on these little guys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a super sweet duo of shaker tags !

    ReplyDelete
  9. The little snow couple have such
    sweet faces. Love the tags.
    Haven't tried to make a shaker
    tag yet.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Katie...I LOVE these! So much in fact they were my inspiration when creating tags for today. See if you can figure out which one in the 25 Days line up. ;)
    Thanks for inspiring me today!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the vintage snow people. Awesome tags.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!