Friday, October 13, 2017

Welcome Home Halloween House {Avery Elle}

Hello friends,

It's Welcome Home Seasons Week on the Avery Elle blog!  I am sharing this Halloween House created with the Welcome Home Seasons stamp set.  I adore the original Welcome Home stamp set.  It's so fun to play architect and home designers with stamps and paper.  Now that October is here, I thought I ought to decorate the house for the upcoming Halloween holiday!


I used a combination of images from the Welcome Home and the Welcome Home Seasons stamp sets to create the house.  I love how the yellow door and windows pop against the gray house.   The ghost and cobwebs are adorably spooky- not scary- which is how I like my Halloween!


Adding some detail to the roof line with a white gel pen really brought out the decorative accents on the roof. I colored the potted plants with violet Copic markers and hung a wreath on the front door as a finishing touch.

Supplies:

Now I am definitely in the spirit to decorate my own house for Halloween.  Don't forget to check out the Avery Elle blog this week for even more inspiration featuring the Welcome Home Seasons stamp set!

Thanks for popping in!
Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!