Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Super Cute Sledding Critters {Avery Elle}

Hello friends,

It's Sledding Critters week on the Avery Elle blog! Today, I am sharing a card I created featuring the Sledding Critters stamp set and the Winter Borders Elle-ments die.  This collection of critters in a winter sleigh is so adorable!  If you loved the Birthday Bus stamp set, you will certainly want to add its wintery counterpart to your collection!!



Be sure to check out the Avery Elle design blog every day this week for even more ideas using the Sledding Critters stamp set!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Katie

1 comment:

  1. I saw your card over the Avery Elle blog and said it was such an adorable and fun card !

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!