Sunday, August 27, 2017

Design Team Reunion {Neat and Tangled}

Hello friends! 

I hope you are having a lovely weekend!  I am popping in today because I am participating in Neat and Tangled's Design Team Reunion to celebrate their 5th Birthday!  
I absolutely loved working with Danielle and the other gals on the Neat and Tangled team, so I am delighted to be invited back!  Neat and Tangled was one of my first teams, so I am forever grateful to Danielle for giving me a shot!  To celebrate this occasion, I have a couple cards to share featuring the new Wild Ones stamp set and balloon stencil.  



For more details about these cards, please visit me on the Neat and Tangled blog

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!