Thursday, October 27, 2016

Santa Approved Holiday Treats {Avery Elle}

Hello friends, 

I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a cute treat box and tag using Avery Elle's Sweet Tidings stamp set and Treat Tag Box and Tag Elle-ments.  All of my Avery Elle supplies are linked below. 


To start, I die cut the 2 of the box dies from red card stock and assembled the box using a bit of score tape.  Next I trimmed a strip of black card stock and wrapped it around the box adding a gold square to make Santa's belt buckle. 


The tag was pretty simple- just stamping the sentiment onto the tag and coloring the edge and insides of the letters using Copic markers.  I added some chocolate chip cookies wrapped in clear plastic to the little box and they are set to go for coworkers, friends, or even the big man himself!  

PRODUCTS USED

That's it for me today, but be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for more ideas and inspiration from the Avery Elle design team! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!