Friday, December 11, 2015

Classroom Valentines with Hogs and Kisses {Avery Elle}

Hello friends, 

I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a trio of Classroom Valentines using the Hogs and Kisses stamp set and coordinating Hogs and Kisses Elle-ments dies


I die cut white card stock using the rectangle die included with the Envie Elle-ments die.  Even with the red card stock mat, the note cards fit perfectly inside the envelopes.  I stamped and die cut the animals, colored the images with Copic markers and stamped a sentiment inside each.  I adhered the images to the notecards and added the hearts and grass.  I am thinking that these cards will be perfect for Sophie's Class Valentines this year.

That's all for me today, but be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration from the AE team!  

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!