Saturday, October 11, 2014

A Waffle Flower Winner- Stay Focused Planner Blog Hop

Hello!  

Just popping in quickly tonight to announce the winner of the Waffle Flower Craft's Planner- Stay Focused stamp set from last week's planner hop.  



The lucky winner is comment 116 from Halina!

Blogger Halina said...
Thank you so much for the great ideas!!
October 7, 2014 at 2:26 AM 
Congratulations Halina!  Please send me an email at scrappy_diva@yahoo.com and let me know your mailing address.  I will get it right over to Nina and she can get your stamp set mailed out to you!


I was so overwhelmed by all the comments and participation on my post for the hop, and I was so pleased that many people found an idea or two that they could see adopting as their own.  We all want to lead fulfilling lives and wear many hats to make that happen.  Of course there are always surprises along the way, but planning helps organize the chaos so that we can envision what each day holds while we strive to make the most of each and every day.   In case you missed the hop- you can get started here

Thanks for stopping by! 
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!