Monday, December 23, 2013

Moxie Fab World- Petite Pretties

Hello friends!

Happy Monday! Today I am guest hosting at the Moxie Fab World sharing some thoughts and ideas about Petite Pretties, tiny accents and embellishments that we paper crafters love to use and hoard on our projects.

My post highlights several awesome cards from some amazing paper artists, plus one of my own....Here's a sneak preview:


This card is smaller than it appears.... 


See, it's tiny!  

I made this card by stamping and die-cutting the elephant (Hero Arts) onto gray polka dot paper.  I scored the second die cut and adhered it to the front of the card with score tape.  I added a party hat, teeny pom-pom and small balloon to this party-going elephant! 

Please stop by the Moxie Fab World to check out some other inspiring approaches to incorporating petite pretties onto your projects!

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!