Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Introducing Sunburst!

Hello friends,

It's Day 2 of Release Week at Neat and Tangled!!!  Today, I am showcasing a fun little set called Sunburst.

For my first card, I created a...... wait for it.....sunburst!  I stamped the image in yellow ink on a piece of lighter yellow card stock. I added a circle to the sunburst center that I stamped with the smiley face from Sketchy Cupcakes.

dsc_0835

The clouds are the thought bubble from Thinking of You (another great mini set) and the sentiment is from the brand new Sparkle and Shine set that we previewed yesterday.

For my second card today, I used the sunburst as the background of my focal point.

dsc_0840

I combined the sunburst with another sentiment and stars from Sparkle and Shine set.  These sets work so well together.

Danielle is giving away one a Sunburst set today on the Neat and Tangled blog.  Be sure to stop by and enter the giveaway and check out more inspiration from the Design Team!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

1 comment:

  1. I So love these! That first one just makes me super happy. For reals.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!