Monday, November 26, 2012

Washi Holiday Fun

Good morning,

Just popping in to share a couple projects I created with my newest addiction, washi tape! This low tack tape is so fun to work with. I am amazed that what started off innocently enough as a couple rolls of tape, grew, seemingly overnight, into quite the collection!

First up is this little musical number:

dsc_0783

The pink florals and green stripe boarders are all washi tape.  I covered strips of cardstock with the tape and even die cut one strip to make a sweet scalloped border.  The stamp is from Amuse Studios and some twine and a few Jingle Bells finished off the card.

I also found that washi tape is fantastic for quick and easy gift wrapping.

dsc_0771

I wrapped a plain white box with several strips of washi tape.  I didn't want to detract from the Washi stripes, so I die cut a tag from vellum, stamped the sentiment (PTI) and hid the adhesive behind the stars and snowflakes.

I am sharing both of these projects for Paper Crafts Magazine November 2012 gallery challenge. Take a minute to check out the amazing projects that some very talented crafters shared.  Lots of fun ideas to perhaps make a dent a growing horde, I mean stash, of washi tape.

I will be back tomorrow and every day this week with lots of fun holiday projects to share.  Hope to see you then!

Katie

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these sooo much Katie! Both projects are so so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!