Monday, August 13, 2012

Fragile! Don't squeeze the package!

Good morning!

At Skipping Stones Design, we are celebrating the newest addition to our line-up of hilarious stamps.  Bras Volume 3 completes the Skipping Stones Bra trilogy, and I wanted to share a card I made using this new set.


This sassy set called for the sassiest papers in my stash, so I busted out the Sugar Chic collection from Heidi Swapp.  I stamped one of the bras on pink paper and fussy cut it out.  



I added one of the many hilarious sentiments from the set to the card. A little bling and black grosgrain ribbon completed the card. 

Tomorrow, the whole Skipping Stones gang will be back with a Blog Hop with lots more giggles and inspiration featuring Bras 3!  I hope to see you then!

Katie


1 comment:

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!