Saturday, May 26, 2012

Winner, Winner- Grapeful

Good morning!

Just popping on bright and early to share the winner of Grapeful from the Skipping Stones and Twinery blog festivities earlier this week.  And it's Alma Dirpaul!!!



Blogger Alma Dirpaul said...
That sentiment just made LOL. I know the perfect person to send that to. Love your cards.

May 22, 2012 12:31 PM
 Delete

Congratulations Alma.  I am so glad that you know the perfect person to send this card to, because the whole set is yours to play with and enjoy! Please drop me an email at scrappy_diva (at) yahoo (dot) com and let me know where I can send your new stampy goodness.

Have a great holiday weekend!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!