Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Skipping Stones Design Sketch #92

Hello friends!

This month Skipping Stones Design is joined by talented sketch artist, Amy Sheffer who will be designing the Skipping Stones sketches for the month.  In case you missed it- here's the sketch:

 

And here is my take on it.  I used Cupcake Cutie to create a Sweet Cuppie card for someone special.  


I stuck pretty close to the sketch. I paper pieced the cupcake and mounted it to a circle matted with a scallop circle.  Hope you have fun trying this sketch on for size.   Thanks for stopping by!

Kate

Supplies: 

  • Stamps: Cupcake Cutie- Skipping Stones Designs
  • Cardstock: Kraft- The Paper Company, Vintage Cream- Papertrey Ink
  • Patterned paper: My Minds Eye
  • Ink: Dark Chocolate (PTI) and Sage Shadow (SU)
  • Button and Twine: PTI
  • Ribbon: American Crafts

7 comments:

  1. Love the paper and colors Katie! The little button on top is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. That cupcake looks so yummy, and I love how you have used so many patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mix of patterns to use with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, love the delicious cupcake!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun and happy, Kate...makes me hungry! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie........This is such a darling card! Love the bling and all those wonderful patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!