Monday, June 29, 2020

Camping Critters Slimline Card + VIDEO {Avery Elle}

Hello!

I am on the Avery Elle blog and You Tube channel this week with a video to share with you featuring the adorable Camping Critters clear stamps on a Slimline card. Slimline cards are very popular right now. Trying something a little different using supplies that you already have adds just a little extra jolt of joy into the creative process.

Slimline cards also give you all that glorious space to fill. The Camping Critters needed a background befitting of the great outdoors.


There are lots of different size variations on Slimline cards, but my favorite is 3 5/8 x 8 1/2. Using those dimensions, I can trim a sheet of watercolor card stock into equal thirds with only a tiny strip of leftover scrap paper. 


Slimline panels will fit into the regular-size MISTI and the finished cards pair with #10 business sized envelopes. Take a peek at my video to see how it all came together.


Supplies:

I hope this video helps demystify the Slimline card, and you'll give it a try for a future project! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!