Sunday, April 26, 2020

Peek-A-Boo Fair Double Feature {Avery Elle}

Hi friends,

Katie here with a Double Feature video for Avery Elle! Two cards using the Peek-A-Boo Fair stamp set.  This set makes an adorable backdrop for the Peek-A-Boo pals. I just couldn't decide between bumper cars and ferris wheel, so I bought the extra ride ticket and made two cards!


I really love the "I miss bumping into you" sentiment paired with the bumper car images. I know many of us miss bumping into our special friends right now.


The dragon from the Peek-A-Boo Scary Pals joined the unicorn for a fun day at the fair. The dragon looks so festive in a party hat while the unicorn snacks on cotton candy.


I hope you will take a peek at my video to see how the cards came together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!