Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Cocoa Stand {Avery Elle}

Hello friends!

I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a card featuring the darling Cocoa Stand clear stamps. This set is so cute and perfect for the holiday season. I love that it comes with an adorable bear or you can mix and match this set with the other critters in the Peek-A-Boo sets!

 I stamped and colored the images using Copic markers. Since I was using a lot of images to create my tree farm scene, I used the same red and green blending trio throughout the stamped elements to create some visual consistency.  Next I die cut the stamped images using the coordinating Cocoa Stand Elle-ments dies.


The background of the card was created by layering die cuts using the Classic Flags Elle-ments die set along with the Snow Scene Elle-ments die. I arranged all the images onto the background and adhered them using a tape runner. I attached the completed panel to an A2 notecard that I covered with a piece of red diagonal patterned paper from the Holiday Collection Paper Pad.

Supplies


That's all for me today. Thanks for stopping by!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!