Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Peek-A-Boo Summer Pals

Hi friends!

It's Peek-A-Boo Summer Pals week on the Avery Elle Blog, and I am so excited to share a card I made using this cute stamp set.


I used the Sea Scene Elle-Ments die to create a little background for a Peek-A-Boo Summer Pal pool party.  The Summer Scene die is perfect for tucking the Pals into the waves.


I stamped, colored, and die cut the images  before adhering them onto the Sea Scene die cut.  I stamped the sentiment and speech bubble with black ink and added a yellow sun to the corner of the water scene. I die cut a yellow circle with the edge of the Sea Scene die to nest the two shapes together.

Supplies

I hope this sunshiny card brightens your day! 
Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!