Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Three Hearts Die Inspiration {Avery Elle}

Hello friends,

Stopping in today to share a card idea featuring Avery Elle's new Three Hearts Die.  I just adore the latest addition to the Three Shape series of dies. It's perfect for Valentines Day!  Supply list and links are below.


I positioned the die onto an A2 panel of white card stock and die cut the trio of hearts a few times.  I adhered the die cut panel on top of a panel of watercolor card stock colored with Distress Oxide inks and sprayed with water.


Inside the hearts I tucked the pair of cacti from the Stuck on You stamp set.  I added some of the tiny sentiments from this set inside the heart shapes.  They fit perfectly and remind me of conversation hearts!  I trimmed the panel and adhered it to a red A2 note card.

Supplies

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!