Friday, December 29, 2017

Delft Blue Windmill Card {Avery Elle}

Hello friends,

Just popping in to share with you today a card featuring Avery Elle's adorable Windmill stamp set.  The Windmill stamp set reminds me of the Netherlands, and the Netherlands remind me of Delft Blue China and Ceramics.  Check out this sweet music box- classic Delft.


Using Delft Blue ceramics as an inspiration, I stamped and colored my Windmill with lots of moody blue Copic Markers (B21, B23, B24, B26 and B28). 


I used the Large Pierced Scallops Elle-ments die to create the frame for the Dutch Delft scene.  I die cut the frame several times from blue card stock and adhered the layers together.

Supplies:

I hope you enjoyed this little Dutch journey.  
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Katie

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to use this image and do it all in blues, Katie! Wishing you a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!