Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Brring on the Joy {Avery Elle}



Hello friends,

It's  Brrring On The Joy week on the Avery Elle blog and today, it's my turn to offer up some inspiration using this cutie, cute stamp set!  Below you can find a list of all the Avery Elle supplies that I used on my card. 


I stamped the penguins, wreath, lights, gift and ice drift onto white card stock with Avery Elle's New Moon dye ink and colored in the images with Copic markers.  I die cut all the images using the coordinating Brrring on the Joy Elle-ments dies. 


I adhered the images to a panel cut with the Wonky Stitches Elle-ments die and stamped the snowflakes from the stamp set with a light aqua ink.  Below the images, I stamped the sentiment in black ink.  I love a good pun and this one just makes me laugh!


As a finishing touch, I added a drop of Glossy Accents to each of the bulbs in the holiday light strand. The bulbs look so shiny and bright! 

Supplies: 

Be sure to check out the Avery Elle blog this week for even more inspiration and ideas featuring Brring on the Joy! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

1 comment:

  1. Your coloring looks wonderful and I adore the cute penguins. Darling Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!