Monday, September 5, 2016

Introducing Peace on Earth and Lacy Panel Die {Waffle Flower Crafts}

Hello again, 

I am back again to share a couple samples made with more of Waffle Flower Crafts September Release- Peace on Earth stamp set and the Lacy Panel Die. 


My first card features the Peace on Earth stamp set and the Lacy Layers 2 die set along with Waffle Flower Inks in My Pleasure, Chirp Chirp, and New Fish in the Pond. 


My second card uses the Peace on Earth stamps set and the Lacy Panel die- isn't it gorgeous?  I embossed the sentiment with bronze powder  and adhered the panel to an Ocean colored note card.  So simple, but really lovely too.

Be sure to stop by the Waffle Flower blog for more information about these items and more inspiration from the team.  All of the products previewed today will be available for purchase on September 8!

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

1 comment:

  1. WOW, the lacy layers die is gorgeous! It makes a spectacular design!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!