Friday, November 20, 2015

Snow Globe Shaker Tag {Avery Elle}

Hello friends, 

I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a shaker tag I made featuring the Naughty or Nice and Snow Globe stamp sets. 


I stamped and die cut the snow globe and created the night sky by sponging Sapphire ink onto the white card stock added the sleigh and sentiment from the Naughty or Nice stamp set. Once the layers were complete, I added some white microbeads as the shaker element. 

Well that's all for me today, but be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration from the Avery Elle design team!

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie   

1 comment:

  1. I want to make a globe shaker card for my next Christmas card...this looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!