Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Cute Toucan Card {Waffle Flower Crafts}

Hello friends, 

While shopping at Target this weekend, I came across the most adorable set of pajamas which served as the inspiration for my card. 



So cute, right?!  I loved the colors and those striped shorts are super fun. Using the Leafy stamp set and Hibiscus stamp set and dies, here's what I created... 



I stamped the fern leaves from the Leafy stamp set with shade 5 from the Spring Blend Inkpad.  I stamped and die cut the bird and colored it with copics before adhering it to the circle and stamping the sentiment. 


I had to incorporate the striped shorts, so I adhered a strip of patterned paper from my stash.  The scalloped edge is from the Flower Circles Die set.  I separated the "petals" and tucked them under the patterned paper strip to make a scalloped border. 

Well, that's all for me today! In the meantime, I think those jammies need to come home with me as a gift for my little niece.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

1 comment:

  1. Bright, fun, happy and so very unique card!! It has character and it just made me smile!! Have a good day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!