Thursday, April 2, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Write It {Avery Elle}

Hello friends, 

It's Throwback Thursday on the Avery Elle blog and this month, we are featuring the Write It stamp set.  I just love the trendy calligraphy sentiments and the fountain pen is the perfect accompanying image. 

For my card, I stamped the sentiment on an angle with navy ink.  



Next, I stamped the fountain pen in multiple shades of ink.  I cut the stamped panel on an angle and adhered it to the card base with foam tape. 


Well that's all for me today, but be sure to swing by the Avery Elle blog to check out even more inspiration from the Avery Elle design team. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

1 comment:

  1. I saw this over at Avery Elle and loved it - wanted to make sure I came over to say "This is awesome" The colors pop off the page and I love the way you have split the images and made your sentiment the front and center of this beautifully done card!! I love it!! Might try this idea with some crayon stamps that I have for a child's birthday card!! You have inspired me!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!