Hello, hello and Happy Avery Elle New Release Day!
Today, the Avery Elle design team is sharing projects created with the December release. I used the Simply Said: You stamp set and die to create this cheerful card:
I covered a card base made from Mimosa card stock with a patterned paper from the Every Day 6x6 paper pad. I positioned the paper so that the rays would start at about one-third of the way up the card. Next I die cut one of the larger balloons from the Balloons Elle-ments die set and positioned it at the center of the rays. I die cut a white card stock strip with the Dotted Border Elle-ments dies and adhered it at the bottom of the card and stamped the "Brighten My Day" sentiment with red ink.
I die cut "you" from several shades of card stock, adhered them together and affixed the die cuts to the card. When the recipient looks at the card from an angle, he or she will see all that rainbow goodness. Finally, I added a couple enamel dots as a finishing touch.
Now you can't have a blog hop without prizes and to celebrate our December 2014 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. You have until midnight Sunday, December 7th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, December 8th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
Be sure to check out the projects made by the rest of the Avery Elle team and leave some love for these talented girls for even more chances to win!
So that's all for me today, but thank you for stopping by and good luck!