Friday, May 30, 2014

Hipster Father's Day Card {AE Challenge}

Hola friends and Happy Friday!

I am back today with another Avery Elle I {heart} U Challenge.  June is drawing near, so this challenge is for the boys... or men in your life.

I am not sure why, but masculine cards cards are a real challenge for me, so after a LOT of thought and a few false starts, here's my card:


I used some of the accessories from Hipster-Potamus and What's Up? to create the hipster man.  The martini and olive are from We Go Together.  I colored in the olive and the hat band with a Copic Marker.  


Lastly, I stamped the sentiment from Handwritten Notes before trimming the card panel and adhering it to a dark green card base. 



Be sure to stop by the AEI{heart}U blog for even more inspiration from the design team and to link up your take on this week's challenge.  I can't wait to see what you create!  

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

5 comments:

  1. How fun is this card! Love the scene/story you have created so simply!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the evening smiles! What fun...someone will be so tickled to receive this!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!