Friday, August 2, 2013

Avery Elle- I {heart} you July Challenge

Hello friends!

TGIF!  Just popping in briefly to share a card I created for this month's Avery Elle AEI(heart)U challenge.

dsc_0189

This month's photo challenge was all about arrows, so used the arrow top from Oh Yeah and stamped it repeatedly in the pink, yellow and blue colors featured in the inspiration photo.  


dsc_0188

Once the stamping was complete, I trimmed a sliver of Fog cardstock, ran it through my xyron and adhered it to the card to make the arrow shaft.  The sentiment is from Oh Happy Day and a couple of enamel dots from Basic Grey finish off the card. 

Here is a look at this month's inspiration photo: 



You have until Sunday, August 4th to link up your take on the inspiration photo!  Good luck!

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

5 comments:

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!