Saturday, May 18, 2013

Go to your Happy Place

Hello and happy Saturday!

I got a few minutes in my craft room last night to play along with this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge.  This week is a sketch challenge and here is my take on this week's sketch:


I rotated the sketch 180 degrees and instead of banners,  I used tropical drinks! The drinks and sentiments are from Get Outta Town and I die cut the water using Borders 1. I also used the bird image from Get Outta Town to create the waves.   I think that fruity drinks and a sunset view of the ocean would definitely be a happy place. 


Here's a look at the sketch:

You have until Sunday night to link up your take on the sketch and play along! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

4 comments:

  1. This just makes me happy! Fun card Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is fabulous! Definitely takes me to a happy place. Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh, that is definitely a happy place. thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!