Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Squeal! It's Your Birthday!

Hello friends,

I am playing along today with the latest Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge this week.  The theme is anything goes, so I am sharing one of my most favoritest Paper Smooches cards, like evah, today.  This also card appeared in Paper Crafts Magazine's Country Fresh feature in the March/April issue.  Don't recall seeing it?  It was exclusive digital content!  :o)


dsc_0130



I used Green Acres, He Said-She Said, and Party Posse sets along with lots of fussy cutting and paper piecing to create this card.  The patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye- Howdy Doody 6x6 pad.  The Polaroid die is from Papertrey Ink and the banner die is from Simon Says Stamp. 

That's all for me today!  Thank you SO much for stopping by!

Katie


5 comments:

  1. Gah! I LOOOVEd this card! So so so cute in the history of ever! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this! SO SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember seeing it, Katie! And I Loved it! The colors are so pretty and happy! The Farmlife set is my favorite of all the critter sets from PS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Squeal... this card is so cute & totally make me smile. Thank you for playing along with us at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am LOVING your Cute card!! Such a FUN take on the Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!