I am back with a card I created for the Moxie Fab World Beautiful Borders Challenge. (Click link for the deets and to play along.) This challenge centers on using border strips in an innovative way.
For this challenge, I used the Simple Circles Die from Papertrey Ink, sliced in half with my trusty paper trimmer, and placed on a piece of white cardstock to make a kind of patterned paper.
Hooray for You card
I finished off the card with Mat Stack 1 die cut and a sentiment that is a mix of stamps and die cuts. For accent I added three buttons which coordinate with the green cardstock and a black and white polka dot paper flower.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!
Supplies (All supplies are from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted):
- Cardstock: True Black, Select White, Simply Chartreuse, Purple (Coredination)
- Stamps: Mat Stack 1, Wonderful Wood Additions
- Dies: Simple Circles, Wonderful Words
- Buttons: Simply Chartruse
- Ink: Versafine
- Other: Paper flower (Creative Memories) and Floss (Bazzill)