Monday, August 26, 2019

Peek-a-Boo Pals: Spooktacular {Avery Elle}

Hello friends,

Happy Monday! I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a card featuring the adorable Peek-a-Boo Pals Spooktacular stamp set. It's almost fall, and it's time to start thinking about cards and paper crafting for the upcoming fall holidays, including one of my favorites, Halloween!


I blended a panel of water color card stock with Distress Oxide ink in Spiced Marmalade and stamped the sentiment with Onyx Black Versafine ink. Next, I stamped, colored and die cut the Peek-a-Boo Pals. I wanted to tuck the pals behind something spooky, so I used the new Snow Scene Elle-ments die as a cauldron, complete with bubbles and creepy googley eyes!


I trimmed the bottom edge of the Snow Scene cauldron and framed the blended panel with the Wonky Scalloped Frames Elle-ments die. I tucked the Spooktacular Pals behind the cauldron and glued their hands to the edge. As a finishing touch, I added the stamped and die cut stars.  Do you think the Snow Scene Elle-ments die works as a boiling cauldron? It's fun to find "outside the box" uses for crafty supplies.

Supplies: 

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a Spooktacular day! 
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!