Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Hip Hip Hooray for the So Kind stamp set {Avery Elle}

Hello friends,

I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a card to share with you today featuring a sentiment from Avery Elle's So Kind stamp set. I love the fresh and fun mix of lettering on this sentiment set; it really compliments so many different images and occasions. For my card, I paired the "Hip Hip Hooray" sentiment with the original Peek-A-Boo Pals stamp set.


First, I blended a panel of water color card stock with two shades of Distress Oxide inks (Peacock Feathers and Dried Marigold). I left some white space between the two colors so they wouldn't blend together to make a muddy green. I spattered the blended panel with water and white paint. Once the panel was dry, I stamped the sentiment in black ink.


I stamped the Peek-A-Boo pals onto white card stock and colored them with Copic makers.  I used the coordinating dies to cut out the Pals and a few of the stars included in the stamp set. I adhered the largest Wonky Scalloped rectangle at an angle onto the water color panel and tucked the Pals and their paws towards the bottom of the frame.  As a finishing touch, I added a few clear sequins before adhering the completed panel to a white notecard.

Supplies

I hope this card makes you want to celebrate and shout "Hip Hip Hooray" for the So Kind stamp set! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!