Friday, June 23, 2017

Best Dad {Avery Elle}

Hello friends, 

I am on the Avery Elle blog today sharing a card I made using the new Mom and Dad stamp set and the Diagonal Stripes Elle-ments die.  Product links are below. 


I love this stamp set because while it's perfect for Mother's Day and Father's Day, the sentiments aren't limited to those holidays.  You can pull out this stamp set any time you want to show some parental appreciation.  The girls gave Jason this card for Father's Day (because timing), but it would also make a great card just because. 


To make the card, I die cut the Diagonal Stripes Elle-ments die from navy card stock and backed it with a lighter shade of blue.  I added a white rectangle of card stock as the background for my sentiment.  The Mom and Dad stamp set also features a coordinating die and I used that die set to cut out "dad" and the banner shape.  Looking back, I could have added some yellow stars or other embellishments to jazz it up and bit.  Luckily, my recipient prefers simple, so I'm off the hook! 

Supplies:

That's all for me today, but please be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration from the Avery Elle design team!

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!