Friday, May 26, 2017

Wonderful Day Floral Bouquet Card {Avery Elle}

Hello friends, 

I am excited to be on the Avery Elle blog today sharing a card that I made with the absolutely stunning Floral Bouquet stamp set and coordinating Elle-ments die. 


I stamped the image twice onto white Copic friendly paper and colored the blooms and leaves with Copic markers.  I arranged the florals along the right edge of my notecard and trimmed off the excess. 


I stamped the sentiment with black ink before adhering the florals to the card.  I popped up the top floral cluster with a bit of foam tape.  For a finishing touch, I adhered a few clear droplets with glossy accents.

Supplies: 
Well that's all for me today, but be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration from the design team!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a Wonderful Day!
Katie


1 comment:

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!