Monday, March 13, 2017

Missing You Pig Time {Paper Smooches}

Hello friends,

I am contributing a few cards to the Paper Smooches blog this month while one of their Design Team members is on vacation.

This card features some of the new Animal Card dies and the Critter Card Puns stamp set.  I've included a link to all the Paper Smooches products I've used below.


I stamped the clouds from the Spectrum stamp set onto a yellow note card.  I followed up by stamping the sentiment using Versafine black ink.  I created a pig using the new Cat Dog card die and by borrowing a few elements from the other animal card die sets, I transformed the dog into a pig.   We have some friends who own the cutest pet pig, so I know where this card will be heading soon! 

Supplies: 

Well that's all for me today, but I'll be back soon with more fun cards featuring Paper Smooches March release! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Katie. I LOVE this card. As soon as I saw your card, I had to order both die sets you used. And, I 'needed' the critter card puns stamp set, of course. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!