Friday, May 13, 2016

More Party Animals {Avery Elle}

Hello friends,

Happy Friday Party Animals!  :)  I am on the Avery Elle blog today with a card I made using the More Party Animals stamp set.  All my Avery Elle supplies are listed below.


I stamped and heat embossed the balloon animals with white embossing powder and added color with Zig watercolor markers.  I die cut the animals and taped a silver thread to the back of the animals to serve as balloon strings.  I attached them with foam tape to a panel die cut with the Pierced Banner Layer Ellements.  I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto one of the smaller banners and adhered it with more foam tape which also secured the balloon strings to the card.

Supplies: 

Well that's it for me today, but be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration from the Avery Elle design team! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!