Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Fun with Tiger and Lily {Waffle Flower Crafts}

Hello friends, 

Remember Colorforms? I LOVED Colorforms when I was a kid.  I adored creating scenes with the characters and shapes- seriously, hours of fun to be had in a simple box.  The Colorform concept inspired the project I made using the Tiger and Lily stamp set and the Tiger and Lily die.  


I picked up a tin at a craft store and decorated it with some patterned paper creating a beach scene.
Next I stamped the images from the Tiger and Lily stamp set onto some thin paper designed for Copic coloring. I colored the images and die cut them.  Next I die cut the shapes onto self adhesive magnetic sheet and attached the colored image to the magnet.  All of the pieces can be stored inside the tin.
 

Now the fun begins.  Here, Tiger is a fierce pirate protecting his treasure. 


Now Tiger is relaxing seaside. The possibilities are endless!

Well I know a little girl (or two) who will have loads of fun playing with Tiger and Lily. Just a reminder that due to small parts, this project is not suitable for kiddos under the age of 3.

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

2 comments:

  1. This is such a COOL and GENIUS idea and this stamp set lends itself to a project like this totally well!! You are wonderful and I love visiting you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!