Friday, July 3, 2015

Delightful Pineapple Card {Avery Elle}

Hello friends! 

Happy Friday and Happy July 4th weekend to my US friends! I am on the Avery Elle blog with a fruity fun card featuring the Stay Fresh stamp set and die


I made the background by cutting scraps of card stock (Mimosa, White, Aquamarine, Sea Glass, Fizz and Daisy) with the Dotted Borders Elle-ments die and adhered it to a note card from the Citrus Collection. I stamped the pineapple and colored it with Copic Markers, die cut it and adhered it to the card.  Finally, I stamped the sentiment onto the card front with black ink. 


My card was inspired by a gift bag that I spotted when shopping last weekend at Tuesday Morning (love that store!).  I am sure the other shoppers thought I was out of my mind for taking pictures in the stationary aisle! 



Well that's it for me today, but be sure to stop by the Avery Elle blog for even more inspiration! 

Thanks!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!