Friday, June 12, 2015

Love and Happiness {Waffle Flower Crafts}

Hello friends, 

It's June and love is in the air!  I am over at the Waffle Flower blog today with all sorts of crafty inspiration for wedding celebrations including the card you see below.  


The card is a CASE of a card I created earlier for the Waffle Flower spring release.  Only this time, instead of an engagement card, I used gold card stock and included a second band suitable for the nuptials. 

I used the Flower Circle dies to create the rings.  Since I had separated the dies many months ago, a bit of washi held the dies in place. 



I die cut the 3D Diamond Template Die from glitter card stock to create the bling.  Since the glitter was rather impermeable to die-cutting, I die cut the diamond on the back of glitter card stock. 




The sentiment is from the Doily Square stamp set stamped in black ink on a lavender note card.  

Be sure to stop by the Waffle Flower blog for even more inspiration that you are sure to love! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie

1 comment:

  1. SO clever and such a fun wedding card - love the representation of the rings as the joining of two people and that diamond is so wonderful!! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!