Friday, March 27, 2015

Painting by the Numbers {Waffle Flower Crafts + Paper Issues}

Hello friends, 

This month, Waffle Flower Crafts teamed up with the Paper Issues team for a fun series of projects. We received the February Paper Issues swag bag


And along with Waffle Flower's  Calendar Numbers stamp set, we created a project. 


I used the products to create a simple anniversary card for my hubby.  The Calendar Numbers stamp set is great for personalizing dates and milestones.  I stamped and heat embossed the numbers onto some of the journalling cards included with the February Swag Bag.  I trimmed the cards into squares and adhered them to a white card stock panel.  I added a few of the paper hearts also included in the swag bag and adhered the white card stock panel to a kraft card base.  I still have oodles of darling journalling cards and embellishments to use on more paper projects. 

Be sure to stop by the Paper Issues blog for even more inspiration and fun projects!

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie 





1 comment:

  1. Great card and such a great idea!! I never know what kind of card to stamp for my husband because he does not get into all the fru-fru or cuteness of stamping - so this idea would be perfect!! Thanks for the great idea and for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!