Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Team Edward or Team Jacob?

Hello friends!

Just popping in to share a little card I created with Skipping Stones latest sketch challenge and our Fangs or Fur set.


There are some awesome images and sentiments in this set for Twilight fans.  I chose to use the image that features Edward and Bella smooching in the meadow. Behind this image, I tried my hand at paper pleating and wrapped the pleated strip with twine before adhering to the card.  I chose to use soft blues and grays for the card because those are the colors I think of when I think of the movies (and yes, I am a fan). 

Here's a look at Fangs or Fur: 


And here's this week's sketch: 


Stop by the Skipping Stones blog for more inspiration using this week's sketch and to play along with this week's sketch challenge.  One lucky participant will be chosen to win a free stamp set.  Yay!

That is all for me today.  Thank you for stopping by!  Have a great Tuesday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts mean so much to me. Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you stopped by!