It's time for Avery Elle's spring release, and I have a card to share with you today using the Pure Magic stamp set and coordinating dies.
I spattered a panel of white card stock with yellow ink and die it with the Pierced Banner Layers Elle-ments dies. I stamped the sentiment onto one of the small banners included in the die set. Next I stamped bunny and stars with Avery Elle's New Moon die ink and colored them in with Copic markers. I die cut the images using the coordinating dies and adhered them to the panel. Finally I adhered the completed panel to an A2 notecard from the Midnight Collection.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
Here's a list of the Design Team members participating in today's hop.
Good luck and happy hopping!